Lavender & Eucalyptus Bath Tea
Relax, Sooth and Improve Appearance of Skin
Having a bath is a simple and easy wellness routine to practice but it requires setting aside just a little time to enjoy its benefits. Wellness bathing will allow you to relax and is beneficial to the mind and body, especially to busy lives.
The Lavender and Eucalyptus Bath Tea relaxes and soothes the entire body using dead sea salt, key essential oils and herbs. Use in your wellness bathing routines or when you feel the need to take a pause and provide yourself some extra self-care.
Wellness Baths are good for your mind and body:
- Soothe Skin
- Soothe Soreness
- Moisturize itchy or dry skin
- Promote relaxation
- Uplifting, due to aromatherapy of plant oils and herbs
- Detox Skin
- Absorb beneficial skin minerals
Size: 16 oz
The dead sea has been delicately shaved into a snow like texture. Easily scoop the contents into the bath tea bag (to keep herbs inside) and let dissolve in warm bath water. Use 1 to 2 Bath Tea Bags. Soak for at least 15 minutes. Rinse in shower before and after bathing.
Dead Sea salt is known to sooth muscles, reduce stress, boost energy and has been a beautifying agent since ancient times. Our sources harvest from the Southern Dead Sea in Israel. We use unrefined dead sea salt having the highest mineral content which is very beneficial for beautiful skin and/or soreness.
Key Minerals in Dead Sea Salt:
- Sulfur - detox's, helps improves skin and nails.
- Chlorine - helps to balance the alkaline and acid in the body
- Iodine - vital for both energy and cell metabolism.
- Potassium soothes muscles
- Sodium - like potassium, assist cells to remove toxins and absorb nourishment
- Calcium - cleanses the pores.
- Magnesium assist with cell metabolism (improves skin overall appearance)
- Bromine assist with cell metabolism and the natural repair of the body
Lavender essential oil comes from the flower part and is valued for its fresh sweet aroma and versatility. For the skin, it helps to moisturize and soothe dry skin, cleanses and helps to regenerate skin cells for a natural glow.
Eucalyptus essential oil is taken from leaves and is effective in soothing skin, refreshes and provides mental stimulation.
dead sea salt, grape seed oil, lavender buds, eucalyptus herbs, peppermint herbs, essential oil blend